General Rules and Guidelines
We appreciate your cooperation and hope you enjoy your stay with us.
- All RVer's must register at the office before parking in a site. Check out time is 11:00 am, and due to reservations, is strictly enforced. Because of reservations, you must register before 10:00 am pending availability. Weekly and Monthly sites renewals must be paid on due date. NO Refunds on Rent. Maximum number of people per site is seven, regardless of age. A play ground is available. No alcohol of any kind in clubhouse, pool area, laundry, or restrooms.
- Trash must be placed in plastic bags, securely tied, and placed in front of your place for pick-up. Daily pick-up is after 3:00 pm. Do Not Leave Trash Out Over Night. Two dumpsters are provided across from site #24 (see site map) for your convenience.
- Vehicles and motorcycles must be parked in assigned spaces. No parking on roadways after 11:00 pm – you will be towed. No extra RV's or boats allowed.
- Visitors must park in spaces assigned to RVer's they are visiting. Each site has room for three vehicles; double car park and one in front on the RV.
- Washing Vehicles or RV's or mechanical repairs, including changing of oil, and lubing, is prohibited.
- Motor-Driven Cycles: No go-carts, 3 wheelers, motor scooters, etc. Are to be driven in the park. Motorcycle's are not to be driven around the community: they are to be used for exiting the park or returning to your RV.
- Quiet Hours are to be observed from 9:00 pm to 7:30 am. Noise should be kept to a minimum during this time. Radios and TVs should be operated at a volume that cannot be heard by your neighbors. Playground closes after dark.
- Pets: All pets MUST be kept on a leash whenever they are outside. No pets allowed in buildings or swimming pool area. Your pets are welcome here if kept under control, quiet, kept inside at night and cleaned up after. Please use the dog walks; not the picnic area or other sites. NEVER leave pets chained up or unattended outside. No pet cages or fences allowed.
- Hanging Clothes from trees or RV's is prohibited. Laundry facilities are provided.
- Generators of any kind are prohibited.
- Water: Grey water or effluent may not be emptied in the restrooms or on the Park grounds, but must be emptied in Dump Stations located behind site #47 (see site map).
- RVer's are responsible for the conduct and behavior of their children: they must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Laundry Facilities are open from 8am to 9pm daily. No exceptions.
- Restrooms and Showers are open all night for your conveniences. Please attend to all children. Do not give restroom combinations to strangers. This is for your protection.
- Pool Hours: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Since there is no lifeguard on duty, children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult while using pool facilities. Swimsuits must be worn; no cutoffs, shirts, hats or pants allowed. No more than two guests allowed per site. All residents and guests must wear there pool passes while in the pool area. Pool rules posted and are strictly enforced. You must wear shoes to and from pool area.
- Propane is delivered Monday and Thursday. Please place your order in the office.
- Patio and campsite must be kept neat, clean and free of boxes or trash. No refrigerators, storage bins, freezers, weight sets, etc. Allowed on patio. See manager on questionable items.
- This RV Park and its management are not responsible for loss, damage, or claims for damage to property of RVer's due to nature, fire, theft, accidents or other causes.
- Disregard for any of the above rules will be sufficient reason for terminating an RVer's stay without refund.
- Speed Limit is 15 mph and is posted throughout the Park.
- No Tent Camping.
- No refunds for any reason and no prorated rent.
Management reserves the right to add to or change these rules as circumstances require.